The CPCS Bothell Campus has a full-time high school guidance counselor who is available to assist with class selection, college information, and career planning.
Welcome from the Counselor
Hello, I am the School Counselor for Cedar Park Christian School Bothell Campus. I have been in education since 1998, first as a teacher, then as a school counselor. I have been at Cedar Park for 3 years, and I have two children here as well. I consider it a privilege to work with students in a Christ-centered educational setting. I love being able to help students discover their God-given talents and abilities while also helping them learn how to apply those in the world, most specifically, in their plans beyond high school. My personal goal for each student is that their post-secondary plans are a product of matching those talents and abilities with their future schools, majors, and occupations.
- Mrs. Justina Olmsted (email@example.com)
The Guidance program at CPCS is here to help students in grades 9-12 navigate successfully through their four year of high school and to help them prepare for their post-secondary plans. I work with students and families to set up four-year plans, helping students to meet the requirements of the high school diploma they are working towards. I also meet with students to work on strategies for success in high school. I also facilitate activities that help ensure each CPCS Bothell student will have the following by the time they graduate:
- Opportunities to develop study skills and strategies that will help make them successful in High School and beyond.
- An understanding of career pathways and possibilities
- A plan for high school graduation that also speaks to their career goals
- Opportunities for career interest and aptitude assessments
- PSAT and other SAT/ACT Prep opportunities
- Help with the College/Major search process
- Help with the College application process
How to stay connected:
- Keep an eye out for periodic emails from the guidance office regarding schedules, testing, and college prep information
- Follow “cpcguidance” on Instagram
- Sign up on the Remind App to get updates and information sent via text.
- For the Class of 2018 Text the message @fgh3bh to the number 81010
- For the Class of 2019 Text the message @9367e to the number 81010
- For the Class of 2020 Text the message @kc6da to the number 81010
- For the Class of 2021 Text the message @heh4d8d to the number 81010
ParentsWeb (formerly RenWeb)
How to access ParentsWeb (formerly RenWeb):
- Go to FACTSmgt.com
- On the top right you will see a button "Parent Log in"
- Click on that, and select "FACTS Family Online (ParentsWeb)"
- Enter the school code which is CP-WA
- Then either select "Create new account" for a new user, or for returning user enter your email and password
Using the app:
- To purchase the ParentsWeb (RenWeb) app go to your Google or Apple Store on your phone and search for "Renweb"
- You can purchase the app for an annual fee of 4.99
Registration for Class:
For Current Students:
1. Pre-registration for the next school year occurs in 4th quarter of the previous year
For New Students:
1. Once the student has received letter of acceptance, email the guidance counselor to discuss what classes are needed. Information that is needed: Transcripts (if in 9th grade or above), last report card, and information about whether the student has had Washington State History or not.
Course Planning & Diploma Choices:
At Cedar Park we have a few different diploma choices. Students can choose between our College Prep Diploma and the Honors College Prep Diploma. There is also the choice of earning the STEM Emphasis Diploma with college prep or Honors college prep. Here you will be able to download the CPCS HS Credit Tracking Form and the Four-Year plan form.
We also have the option for students to earn Concurrent Credit in addition to our Honors courses.
Links - SAT/Act Prep
Mr. Ian - On-Campus SAT/ACT Prep Classes:
College Admissions Testing:
College Search & Planning:
Financial Aid & Scholarships: