2019 Tickets sold out!
2019 CPCS Bothell Auction Information
- Date: November 16, 2019
- Time: Doors open and silent auction begins at 5pm, dinner and live auction at 7pm
- Tickets: $65 Sept 10-Oct 15, $75 Oct 16-Nov 15 (purchase at the link above)
- Location: The Bellevue Hilton: 300 112th Ave SE, Bellevue
- Auction Co-Chairs: Jill Chi & Colette Roy
- Contact for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org or (425) 488-9778 ext. 1603
The CPCS Bothell Auction is our annual gala fundraiser and one of the highlights of our school year! A group of dedicated parent volunteers coordinates the auction which raises funds that are a significant source of revenue for the school. Auction funds raised help keep the cost of tuition affordable so as many families as possible can experience Christian Education at CPCS. The auction is held in or around November each school year.
The auction supports students in every aspect of their education and provides the much-needed foundation to enhance student learning and substantiate areas of greatest need.
Through your generosity, we have built a new and improved elementary playground, purchased band equipment and technology for the high school, enhanced our STEM department, provided our faculty and staff with additional professional development, and much, much more!
We request that each family:
- Procure an item, product, gift card, or service, or donate an item, valued at $150 or more.
- Support your student(s) class project.
Procurement forms are available in the Documents & Forms section of the website (under "Bothell Auction Forms"), or you can pick up forms at the high school and elementary offices.
WHY GIVE TO THE CPCS AUCTION?
Contributions through the auction provide CPCS students with the tools to discover and develop their gifts and talents in academics, arts, athletics, and spiritual life.
Through the generosity of our CPCS families, we have built a new and improved elementary playground, purchased band equipment, updated technology for the high school, enhanced our STEM department, provided our faculty with professional development, and much more.
Contact the Auction team at email@example.com for more information or call (425) 488-9778 ext. 1603.