Preschool, PreKindergarten and Childcare
Preschool, PreKindergarten and Childcare
Cedar Park Christian Preschool desires to be an extension of the Christian home. We believe that the teaching of children should support parents and the church in a partnership relationship, where children begin to develop a Christian worldview. Our goal is an active, developmentally appropriate Christian early childhood education by providing hands-on, engaging opportunities with rich, meaningful content. Through excitement and enthusiasm for learning we want each child to feel safe and secure as they begin to understand that God created and loves them personally. By encouraging each child to make their own choices as they play and learn they, in turn, will begin to understand their world.
- Three year olds attend class two times a week. Through the use of learning centers children are encouraged by hands-on experiences, introducing them to God’s wonderful world. Children are exposed to beginning alphabet recognition and recall of the corresponding sound. Early mathematical skills also enhance this program.
- Classes meet Tuesdays and Thursdays, for an AM session. Enrollment is open throughout the school year on a space-available basis. Children must be three years old and potty-trained.
- The four’s class offers a rich academic experience three days a week. The focus is on a strong phonics program along with specific literacy skills and experience with quality literature. Beginning writing skills are taught and practiced. Children learn basic math concepts through hands-on activities leading to a solid foundation for advanced mathematics.
- Classes meet Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, for an AM session. Enrollment is open throughout the school year on a space-available basis. Children must be four years old.
The Pre-K class has been designed for those students who are ready for a more challenging academic experience in preparation for our kindergarten program. This class meets five days a week, AM or PM, and is designed to build increased confidence to better prepare your child for kindergarten. Enrollment is open throughout the school year on a space-available basis. Children must be at least four years old.
A Parent’s Responsibilities
- As parents, you can help make this first experience a positive one. As the most significant people in your child’s life, you can make a difference. Take time to talk to your child about their day.
- Opportunities are available for parents to be actively involved in the classroom experience. At CPCS, we encourage your participation and welcome your assistance.
- To treat each student as a unique child of God with individual likes, needs, and abilities.
- To meet the child at his or her current level and take him or her to the next step of learning.
- To regularly communicate with parents about what their children are learning in school and how to reinforce that learning at home.
- To model the love of the Lord to the children.
Cedar Park Christian offers year-round childcare for ages 3-5 years.
- Our licensed childcare is provided by trained, experienced, quality staff who love God and love children, providing a safe and healthy learning environment for your children while you are away.
- Multi-sensory learning centers to engage children in their own learning style and age appropriate play – including blocks, math, literacy & phonics, Bible, science, art, music, and preschool aerobics.
- Open 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM year round. Children must be 3 years old, potty trained, and enrolled in CPCS preschool for the school year.
- We desire to build productive relationships with your family and to partner with you in raising your children according to God’s design.
- Open door policy for parents to be involved. We are committed to serving your family.
- View the Documents & Forms page for preschool and childcare (Bellevue/Bothell Campuses).
“Train up a child in the way he should go and when he grows old, he will not depart from it” Proverbs 22:6